Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some words for thought

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Laailahaillallah, Allahu Akhbar.. Praises be to Allah SWT,  because of His grace, we are given opportunity to continue to live on this earth and do good deeds.


InsyaAllah, in this post, I just wanted to highlight a few words of my UNGS lecturer, Dr. Salah Machouche ..These are some words that I think we should think about it ..


I will not become Muslim if there is any problems that Qur'an and Sunnah @ Islam cannot solve, because Islam is not perfect, if that is the case, but Islam is the revelation from Allah SWT. Allah SWT don't sent down something that is not perfect. Islam is not an ideology (human made), but a revelation.
Wallahu'alam..

1 comment:

Musafir Ilmu said...

assalamu'alaikum.

(i wonder if i should give comment in english (he he))

i pretty agree with the saying. That's one of all that makes Islam diff. than other religions. It's not an ideology or hand-made-religion.

"..This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islâm as your religion... " (al-maidah:3)